As an introduction, we had our very successful kick-off meeting in conjunction with the International Sepsis Forum (ISF)’s 9th Annual Symposium, December 6-8 2016 in Paris at the Institut Pasteur. This way all ESRs had a proper introduction in the world of sepsis.
- AMC organized a very successful congress in collaboration with our partner ESCMID: SEPSIS 2017: From Pathogenesis to Treatment. This event was organized June 1-3 2017 in Amsterdam and it was an EACCME accredited event
- CHUV organized the Immunology Summer School, an intensive one-week training in immunology focusing on the biology of the immune system and its role in health and disease, in Lausanne 4-8 September 2017, that was attended by all ESRs.
- All ESRs attended our second consortium meeting which we organized during ISF/ESS SEPSIS2017, September 13-15, 2017 in Paris, in between the annual conference organized by the International Sepsis Forum and the European Shock Society (ESS).
- Advanced Course on ‘How to develop diagnostic tests and commercialize these?, March 26-28, 2018, at Mérieux University, Marcy lÉtoile, France
followed by the ESA-ITN Research Course on ‘Immune Functional Assays/IFA’ was organized at bioMérieux, March 29, 2018.
- INSEAD organized a very thorough and succesful summerschool (mini-MBA), July 2-6, 2018, in Fontainebleau, France.